2 women and 2 dogs lost at sea for 5 months rescued today

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
rightisright

Re: 2 women and 2 dogs lost at sea for 5 months rescued today

Post by rightisright »

HTRN wrote:
Termite wrote:
MarkD wrote:.... so they didn't have to eat ..... each other....
I wouldn't bet on that......... :lol:
More info has come to light, like this wasnt the first time she got into trouble on a sailboat, that Appel was a stripper, and has been described by associates as "not too bright"

A stripper? She looks like Dog the Fucking Bounty Hunter.
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

rightisright wrote:
HTRN wrote:
Termite wrote: I wouldn't bet on that......... :lol:
More info has come to light, like this wasnt the first time she got into trouble on a sailboat, that Appel was a stripper, and has been described by associates as "not too bright"

A stripper? She looks like Dog the Fucking Bounty Hunter.
Butter face. :ugeek: judging by the pixelated nooda floating around, she's got the hardcore gymrat body that's typical in longtime strippers..I think you're right about motivation, she could have saved herself alot of grief if she had just bought Curtis Stones book and applied for a small business loan. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jmm, any thought they were smuggling dope?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich

Post by Rich »

Gals gotta do something for her retirement, and it looks like she is past her "sell by" date to go back to stripping.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Rich wrote:Gals gotta do something for her retirement, and it looks like she is past her "sell by" date to go back to stripping.
She needs money to restart her farm, the boat was heavily loaded, shes famliar with agriculture, the point of departure was Hawaii, and shes obviously got a few screws loose. How much you wanna bet she grew a coupla tons of Maui wowee and sailed to Cali with it?

And oh, ive seen worse strippers - nothing scarier than the girls that work weekday afternoon.. :shock: