Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
randy

Re: Does not follow...

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote:I have a new winter driving chant.

"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."
In my mind I hear that in this voice
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Turns out, if you're done with slow fire, go to rapid fire, then put the rifle down, it WILL melt the lining of the rifle case. Who knew?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I really hate Uber drivers. It seems like to most of them, driving is something of a new concept.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So the house is sold and we close in about 4 week. Have not found a place yet but looked at one today which is pretty good, nice house and enough land to bow hunt. Much closer for the daughter's school and wife's job and about the same for mine.

I hope this works out because I don't want to do a double move
Last edited by Vonz90 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Processing about 1200 LC 7.62 this week. That primer crimp is stout.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Tomorrow off! :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Well they took our offer, should be in the new place by Christmas. The new place is not the pile of garbage this house was when we moved in. Actually it has been well maintained for the most part.

Still, even though I like the new place and I think it is going to be a better overall situation- it was kind of nice to be done with house projects.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I mostly use FB to keep up with what my kids are doing. FB sends emails regularly. Today, it said, "See who likes your Facebook page."

I don't give a crap who likes my Facebook page. I can't remember the last time I posted something there. :|
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote:I mostly use FB to keep up with what my kids are doing. FB sends emails regularly. Today, it said, "See who likes your Facebook page."

I don't give a crap who likes my Facebook page. I can't remember the last time I posted something there. :|
I like FB. I use it as a valuable crutch.

I use it to keep in touch with all the people who I theoretically feel I should at least stay in some kind of touch with, but who I otherwise wouldn't actually keep in touch with because they're not close enough to me to be in regular phone/text/email contact.

That and there are a few local things I keep up on through their social media feeds, like the local minor league baseball team, custard shop, etc.

Of course FB has ambitions of its own. You can smack those down by being very strict about turning off notifications and such.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

As time goes by, I more and more strongly feel I ought to learn Python.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr