Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
evan price

Re: Does not follow...

Post by evan price »

Weetabix wrote:I'm getting sick of hearing about Trump. Everywhere, everyone seems to be talking about him. Hating him. Loving him. Criticizing him. Blaming him. Celebrating his tweets. Excoriating his tweets.

Good Lord, isn't there anything else to talk about?
He's gotten inside nearly everyone's head space and that advertising would be priceless to achieve. There's a large portion of the population that practically think of nothing but trump. Can you imagine any way to do that for product placement with an unlimited budget?
Love him or hate him but Lord almighty he's good at what he is.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Rich

Post by Rich »

The Democrats can't seem to get over him and how to get over on him, which is what is driving the noise. I'm just laying back in my recliner and enjoying the show. If this Russia atomic thing proves to be worthy of a couple of treason trials, it will have been all worth it. 8-)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Jered

Post by Jered »

I just had someone come by and ask if I wanted to give money to UNICEF.

I have no desire to give any money to the UN.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW5_kZLjsJE

Bizzare world we are living in when I am liking what James Yeager has to say more and more, and Tim at MAC is pissing me off with his attacks on the NRA.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Got to see piston-engined warbirds in action yesterday.

A local airport is home to both an EAA chapter and a wing of the CAF. They combine to host an annual event that features a B-25 and a TBM (GM-made Avenger torpedo bomber) dropping loads of pumpkins on a target. Big crowd pleaser. :)

The B-25 was always one of my favorite WW2 types. The sight, and the sound of one flying low over the crowd..... Yeah I had a good time.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

Greg wrote:The B-25 was always one of my favorite WW2 types.
Then you need to make to Dayton one year in April when the AF Museum hosts a Doolittle Raid commemorative. IIRC they've had up to a dozen or so B-25s perform a flyover in the past to celebrate their "F*** You, Strong Message To Follow" special delivery message to the Imperial General Staff.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Greg wrote:Got to see piston-engined warbirds in action yesterday.

A local airport is home to both an EAA chapter and a wing of the CAF. They combine to host an annual event that features a B-25 and a TBM (GM-made Avenger torpedo bomber) dropping loads of pumpkins on a target. Big crowd pleaser. :)

The B-25 was always one of my favorite WW2 types. The sight, and the sound of one flying low over the crowd..... Yeah I had a good time.
I was at Selfridge back in 2008 or so and the airshow that year had a segment called "Mitchell madness". I remember it being 15 B-25s roaring by in formation several times.
Greg

Post by Greg »

randy wrote:
Greg wrote:The B-25 was always one of my favorite WW2 types.
Then you need to make to Dayton one year in April when the AF Museum hosts a Doolittle Raid commemorative. IIRC they've had up to a dozen or so B-25s perform a flyover in the past to celebrate their "F*** You, Strong Message To Follow" special delivery message to the Imperial General Staff.
Interesting. I read about something like that, but thought it was a one time only deal.

I tend to think Southwest Pacific low altitude brutality when I think B-25. Like the Battle of the Bismarck Sea (aka the day Goto Dengo lost the war - absolutely brilliant depiction of that event from the perspective of one particular Japanese soldier, in Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon) and barge busting.

Some of the low passes the pilot did were like mock strafing runs. Gave me goosebumps.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/25/bro ... a-reports/

There's beginning to be a fairly sound argument for just eliminating this entire defective family from the gene pool.