Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Greg

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Greg »

Gunnuts wrote:
Twitter Jesus.jpg
That's somehow disturbing and awesome at the same time. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Rich wrote:Government by tweet, Oh Joy.
Is it that, or is he trolling the media to get their attention off of what he's really doing? Like the magician's distracting other hand?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Sometimes, I just randomly think about how allegedly, Dubya tried to convince Chirac to invade Iraq with the US and UK because "Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase His people’s enemies before a new age begins."
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jericho941 wrote:Sometimes, I just randomly think about how allegedly, Dubya tried to convince Chirac to invade Iraq with the US and UK because "Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase His people’s enemies before a new age begins."
.... you do realize that never happened right?
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Vonz90 wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:Sometimes, I just randomly think about how allegedly, Dubya tried to convince Chirac to invade Iraq with the US and UK because "Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase His people’s enemies before a new age begins."
I could tell my brother and his wife this story and they'd believe every word because Christians are just Muslims who haven't strapped on the vest yet. :twisted: :roll:
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Umm <Clive Claven voice>

re: Gog and Magog

Look further north. Like north to Russia.

Ezekiel 38-39 and in Revelation 20:7-8.
Gog: leader of army that attacks the land of Israel. Described as “of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:2-3).

Rosh = Russia. Meshech and Tubal are believed by some to be predecessors of Moscow and Tubolsk.

Depending on your view of eschatology, Ezekiel's battle of Gog and Magog will occur in the tribulation period (in the peaceful first 3 1/2 years).
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Vonz90 wrote:
It's more fun to think about than what actually happened.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Trying to lose weight by cutting out wheat, potatoes, rice, sugar, etc. The first three are easy, because I never strongly needed them.

But life without dessert feels strangely pale and dialed back.

BTW, faking frozen yogurt by mixing Greek yogurt, splenda, and orange extract, then putting it in the freezer and stirring every 10 minutes was curiously disappointing. :geek:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

But life without dessert feels strangely pale and dialed back.
Google fatbombs
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Amazon's free shipping is increasingly worth less than you pay for it... Latest batch of stuff that has yet to ship, was ordered on the 17th. Good thing I don't need any of it soon. That said, there's no real advantage to paying extra for the standard shipping to get an order here faster. The last time I tried that, they still sat on the order for a week before shipping.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop