Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
randy

Re: Does not follow...

Post by randy »

Just got a new HP laser printer at home. Didn't register the model number until I went to select it and it sunk it that it was an M203.

Can't find a selection option in printer properties for HE, Flare, Smoke, CS or Buckshot. Have to keep checking for driver updates I guess.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So apparently my oldest daughter and her husband are expecting their third child. They have two daughters so hopefully a boy this go around.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

1 pbr warm usnt that bad.
2 i finally snagged a pig mold off of ebay.
3 ebay sellers offering hammer molds should put down the crack pipe, and post some somewhat sane prices.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
George guy

Post by George guy »

Watching the kerfuffle between Andrew Torba and Vox Day. Damn.

The short version is that somehow, Torba has got it into his head that you're being a crybaby if you want him to ban anyone for smearing you as a pedophile, or pursue legal action with the intent to subpoena his company for the user's identifying information.
'Regulate' used to mean the opposite of 'constipate.'
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Shopping for stuff to cook for dinner with my 14 year old daughter and she positively begged for me to buy some Brussels sprouts. All good as like them too, but I do not think this is common.
Greg

Post by Greg »

I've begun to notice, on issue after issue.....

As obnoxious, rude, crass and borderline unhinged as Trump and his public statements and Twitter utterances have been, he's been a lightning rod protecting the oppressed.

On how many different issues now have we seen a status quo where libs/progs held the high ground and all the power and regular folks knew to just keep quiet and carry on.... And then Trump blew up the whole situation with one Tweet.

Then the pattern goes, the lib/prog jackboot-wearers try to stomp Trump into line, and naturally fail. And meanwhile, under the cover of Trump's distraction, regular people are able to actually express what used to be a forbidden opinion.

He takes all the outrage and hate of the usual suspects onto himself, so the rest of us can be free of it.

Yeah he's Twitter Jesus.

What have we come to?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Twitter Jesus.jpg
Rich

Post by Rich »

Government by tweet, Oh Joy.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964