Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
blackeagle603

Re: Does not follow...

Post by blackeagle603 »

Oh. My.

I fear that is not a parody. Nice to have airvents in that "clip" though. Esp if things get hot in Phoenix.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Back at work on my new reloading area/bench. Will post pics when it is done: I am doing something similar to what this guy has:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgmeIh75nk

One difference is I am spacing my t-slot tracks exactly for Inline Fabrication's tall mounts, whereas he only added their mounts as an afterthought, so he's had to rig adapters and drill different holes. Only downside is IF's shorter mounts use a different hole spacing, so if I get any of those later on, I will still need to make adapters. What I will probably do in that case, is buy the shortest of their mounts, and then add some risers made of channel steel that are made to match my bench tracks. But any of the mounts I currently have can be moved to anywhere on the bench, without drilling any new holes.

It's been great being able to take some of my reloading stuff out of the boxes it has been in for the last couple years.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Well the first contract fell through. They did not like the high speed internet options (we have it, just not with the company they wanted to use). Although the good news is that the home inspection they paid for came back with only some minor stuff.

Have another couple who has already looked at the house a couple of times that looks like they are going to put in a contract now that it opened up. So here is hoping.....
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That's lame. We finally sold our old house (moved into the new one end of February) at the beginning of this month. It should have been done a lot sooner, but the douche who made us the first offer got cold feet and backed out in May, trying to use the excuse that he didn't have the money for the down payment. We ended up getting all of his earnest money eventually although it didn't come close to covering all of the work he had us do (some of it was legit, but we agreed to do some stupid things he asked for in the interest of just getting it done). I guess he pissed his agent off pretty bad and got fired as a client.

I haven't met the people who ended up buying it (I probably will at some point since I only moved about 500 yards and am friends with a couple of the neighbors there) but they are OK as far as I am concerned; they accepted the previous home inspection and all of the work we'd had done. Would have been closed in under a month but their lender dragged things out a bit.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg

Post by Greg »

Wasn't aware that Alfa Romeo was back in the US market until today.

Driving to Microcenter to pick something up for a friend (yes I do tech support for my friends) I saw not one, but two Giulia's. About 6 cars apart, it was a weird deja vu moment.

The Guilia looks about like a 3-series with a really weird front clip.

Weird squinty headlights instead of the BMW cats eyes, and one large triangular central nose opening (you know, like on a human skull) instead of two 'kidney' nostrils.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, A prominent member of GD recently infitrated an Antifa meeting about the then upcoming bay area debacle.

Did i mention that the infiltrator was a transexual who likes to dress like a pirate? :shock:

Thats right, one of the biggest gun boards online, has a pirate tranny spy imbeded into the neocommy hipster assholes. :lol:

You cant make this stuff up - the 21st century just keeps getting wierder. :?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg

Post by Greg »

I was just out mowing the lawn a little while back, and in one spot in the back I found a pair of the hugest acorns I have ever seen. Colossal. Like small bumpy apples.

Apparently the HUGE old oak tree just outside our property line in the middle of the back of the yard, is a bur oak. I was wondering, we'd never seen it drop any acorns before. When we bought the place, just about two years ago, the tree had some truly enormous Virginia creeper vines on it which I cut. I'd rather have an oak tree. I wonder if that helped. Two years later, shazam, giant acorns that take two years to mature.....
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

Oh fuck a duck.

Https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/09/ ... itutional/

[strike](The whole thing is the link, stupid forum software.)[/strike] Fixed-Mod (Thank you.)

I KNOW this guy. I went to high school with him. Same year. Our graduating class was only 200 or so, so even though we weren't close yes I know him and had classes with him. We have about 15 mutual friends on FB.

I found him kind of an annoying weirdo then - fairly but not exceptionally bright, but definitely irritatingly weird - and knowing he's a lawyer who worked on *that* piece of crap isn't helping.