Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Greg

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Greg »

Jered wrote:I bought a quad.

Driving around town on it is a blast.
You must have a lot of free time. Now. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

I guess I do.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

You know Microsoft has lost its damn mind when they reveal "The most POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER" at E3, call it the "X-Box One X", and after saying "let's see what this monster can do," the first game they show is Minecraft.

How there is demand for 4K Minecraft I will never know.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, by the end of the day, I'll have tapped just under 2900 6mm holes.. :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:So, by the end of the day, I'll have tapped just under 2900 6mm holes.. :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
That's what she said.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Now that i think about it, its probably over 3000, as the 6 pairs of rails had 119 6mmx1 tapped holes, each, plus the tapped mounting holes on the other side..

Thinking about ordering a force measurement setup for my arbor press, along with a cheap digital gauge..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I'd hoped we'd avoided that proxy war with Russia when Hillary didn't get elected.

Looks like that may not end up being the case.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Art of the deal. Negotiations, bluffing, flashing of cards currently underway.

Putin has seen what lines Trump/Tillerson/Mattis are willing to cross. He's testing to see how much deeper they're willing to commit. See if they'll flinch.

Meanwhile on a personal level I have this to say about all that...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »