Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Cobar

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Cobar »

HTRN wrote:Which is why i wont touch in machine probing.. :ugeek:
I'm addicted to the renishaws we use in the horizontals. Haven't broke those yet, you really need to push one to break it.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yet again contradicting one of their previous opinion letters, ATF has decided that wipes are once again silencer parts:

https://www.facebook.com/DeadAirSilence ... 5015529525
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Played laser tag for the first time the other day. That was fun!

Also bowled for only the third time since Reagan was President. I almost remember how. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I may not be getting a vmx 30 after all. Theres some confusion on wether it has been sold already by the machinery dealer who took the rest of the old Hurcos. :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
evan price

Post by evan price »

SO I come in to work tonight to the following messages on the log:

Machine 67 internal communication problems module 21, can not resolve, module 21 disabled
Machine 67 RFID communication problems module 23, can not resolve, module 23 disabled
Machine 67 D-node RFID comm failure, stations 19-24 disabled
Machine 67 D-node continuing random errors despite being disabled
Machine 67 D-node comm board caught fire @ station 23 connection socket, cable and board on order
Machine 67 A B & C nodes fully functional; laser operating @ 1300 units/hr
Machine 67 operator requires new underpants, please order.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Today, I learned:
Last year, on, 18 February, 2016, the Royal Air Force Search and Rescue Force was officially disbanded.
They provided around-the-clock aeronautical search and rescue cover in Cyprus and the Falkland Islands. Originally established in 1941 as the Air Sea Rescue, since aircrew who ditched over the English Channel had only a 20% chance of returning to their squadrons, the SARF evolved in 1986 to be helicopter-borne.
They had probably the best motto I’ve ever heard from a military force; not because of it being badass, but because it’s defiant in the effort of saving lives.
The Sea Shall Not Have Them.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 6-19-18-51

Why, just why? I am not really big on eating dogs, but it is their culture, WTF? Spend that money someplace useful.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

HTRN wrote:I may not be getting a vmx 30 after all. Theres some confusion on wether it has been sold already by the machinery dealer who took the rest of the old Hurcos. :|
It was confirmed Sunday, the machine has been sold. :(
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

Don't want to necro the gun lube thread.

Needed to buy some oil for the lawnmower today. Picked up a jug of generic 10w-30 which is what Honda recommends. 5 quart jug should last me a year or two. Actually changing the oil was easy.. once I remembered how to do it. But that's true of many things you don't do often.

Anyway, while I was in the store I also bought a quart of 5w-20 Mobil 1 full synthetic. Not for my lawnmower. ;)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

My wife has been sick with a cold for most of the last week, and generous person that she is she shared it with me. I feel like something that was shot at and missed, then shit at and hit.