Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Rustyv

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Rustyv »

Termite wrote:
asthmuth.jpg
Hat tip to Pawpaw.
If that were a dude instead of a chick, I'm pretty sure I talked to them 2 months ago...

"What's an azimuth?
"Where you aim the thing I'm paying you to install."
"Which part of the thing?"
"The part that says 'point towards supplied azimuth'"
"Ok, but what's an azimuth?"
:|
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Fuck winter.

That is all.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote:Fuck winter.

That is all.
Sideways.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I know, right? It was like 40 degrees here to day and spitting flurries!

/ducks and runs :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Here’s one thing to keep in mind when you talk about Admiral Thomas C. Hart’s relief for political reasons.

Before his relief, the US Asiatic Fleet had not lost a single vessel. They had engaged in four battles, one of which was even a much-needed victory - Balikpapan. But not a single ship was lost.

Two weeks after he was relieved, 19 of 40 ships had slipped beneath the waves. Within ninety days of the start of WWII, the Asiatic Fleet had ceased to exist – and of that time, every ship was afloat for seventy of them.
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:Fuck winter.

That is all.
Stop stealing our snow already.

We normally get something like 17". The recent storm that zapped you hit us first, raising our total for this winter from 1" to, um, 2".
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

Something I realized consciously today - people don't do things ironically here.

It is almost indescribably refreshing.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I'm a little glad I don't know what that means.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I think im going to take my portaband to work tomorrow, as the damn new behringer saw is slightly less complicated to operate than a shuttle launch..

SERIOSLY, WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK IS EVERYTHING IN PICTOGRAMS AND COMPLETELY NON INTUTIVE ON A GODDAMN BANDSAW?!
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Today seems to be the kind of day where the cashier forgets to take the magnetic nonsense off your booze and you find a lump in your scrotum