Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
HTRN

Re: Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - Race to 2000

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote:When you play the game of thrones, you win, or die.
"Get your ass off my chair" - Donald Trump, First of his name

:lol: :lol: :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

15027565_10208871663407813_4983675702749544152_n.jpg
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Netpackrat wrote:Image

This is accurate. One is a gun so user-friendly it can be assembled by children, the other is hammered into existence in caves by people using pre-Industrial technology.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

You know, if that 1911 cartoon was even remotely accurate, the glock would have a pin in him like a grenade, the HK guy would be insulting everybody else, and the sig and smith characters would both be schizophrenic, as both companies offer 1911s :lol: :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

HTRN wrote:You know, if that 1911 cartoon was even remotely accurate, the glock would have a pin in him like a grenade, the HK guy would be insulting everybody else, and the sig and smith characters would both be schizophrenic, as both companies offer 1911s :lol: :lol:
Eh, from what I've seen, if there's an otherwise civil discussion about pistols being had, it's the 1911 fanboys that come in and behave exactly as the cartoon says.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Jericho941 wrote:
HTRN wrote:You know, if that 1911 cartoon was even remotely accurate, the glock would have a pin in him like a grenade, the HK guy would be insulting everybody else, and the sig and smith characters would both be schizophrenic, as both companies offer 1911s :lol: :lol:
Eh, from what I've seen, if there's an otherwise civil discussion about pistols being had, it's the 1911 fanboys that come in and behave exactly as the cartoon says.
HTRN already proved that point. :mrgreen:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:
This thread needs more tactical pizazz. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:
I'm more a n frame fanboy than anything else. In semi autos, its kind of a tossup between 1911s and third gen smiths.

Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Subtle.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.