ISIS gunman cries like a wuss after capture

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Wrenchbender1

ISIS gunman cries like a wuss after capture

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

The title says it all.

If I was an optimist (I'm not), I would say that recruits must be getting sparse, if they're shoving a gun into the hands of that crying emo kid. :lol:
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
First Shirt

Re: ISIS gunman cries like a wuss after capture

Post by First Shirt »

From what I've heard about the Kurds, and the way they've been treated, I think I'd cry like a baby if they caught me after I'd pissed them off.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Last edited by Jericho941 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

yup sounds right
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

So basically, this egghead from UMASS wrote an entire book saying we don't know anything, but we should, yet he doesn't know how we should go about learning it? Got it. I hope he enjoys his Tenure.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

First Shirt wrote:From what I've heard about the Kurds, and the way they've been treated, I think I'd cry like a baby if they caught me after I'd pissed them off.
No doubt about it. I probably would too. It's just a little gratifying to see someone from an organization that sows pain and misery with a smile on their face, like ISIS, weeping like a child when the shoe's on the other foot. Hopefully videos like this put a dent in recruiting of some of the less fervent insurgents.
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Perhaps after a few ISIS adherents demise using their own previous broadcast methods of murder the attraction will wear off. For every one of ours, ten or a hundred of yours. To quote a former Spetznaz I know, "You want to play 'fuck around'? I teach you HOW."
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.