Chris banned permanently.

Highspeed

Re: Chris banned permanently.

Post by Highspeed »

Old Grafton wrote:And contact Highspeed.
I have never had any dealings with Chris which went south, or any dealings at all.
That is simply a statement of fact.

I have my own opinion on the situation but I won't disclose it, because it won't help and it doesn't really matter anyway.

The reason I have been avoiding the forum is because I dislike Aesop intensely and want to punch his teeth down his throat.
It has nothing to do with Chris Byrne. All the moderators have kicked my ass on that score.

I miss you guys a lot, but I am not going to hang around and be a disruptive influence.
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Highspeed wrote:
I have never had any dealings with Chris which went south, or any dealings at all.

I have my own opinion on the situation but I won't disclose it, because it won't help and it doesn't really matter anyway.

The reason I have been avoiding the forum is because I dislike Aesop intensely and want to punch his teeth down his throat.
It has nothing to do with Chris Byrne. All the moderators have kicked my ass on that score.

I miss you guys a lot, but I am not going to hang around and be a disruptive influence.
Just about everyone here is a disruptive influence! :lol:
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

Anyway, that is my last word. CHiPs Mike ( :lol: ) will no doubt inform me if and when Aesop gets bored with this place and fucks off to somewhere else.

If CC is ever in Europe then the invitation still stands ;)
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

HS, there are many on the web I would willingly set on fire. That doesn't keep me off the web., or away from some websites. Abide, brother.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Rod

Post by Rod »

Glad I'm too mellow to piss most folks off. At least on here. Highspeed, remember, you're still a member and we'd at least like an "I'm still alive" post from you ONCE in a while.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

blackeagle603 wrote:daddy always tol' me,

"If'n you never learn to spend less'n you make, you'll never make enough -- no matter how much you make."
yup , my wife asks me all the time can we by a ----- , nope we are paying off debt and saving or investing
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Highspeed wrote:Anyway, that is my last word. CHiPs Mike ( :lol: ) will no doubt inform me if and when Aesop gets bored with this place and fucks off to somewhere else.

If CC is ever in Europe then the invitation still stands ;)
he is in Scotland hunting IIRC.

And who wants boring , prefer active conversation .
And yup CC is a decent guy .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I've mixed it up with a few of you in the past, but these days, I mostly restrict my poo flinging to the types of topics I choose to post. Then, I sit back and let the fur fly. Seems more interesting that way, even if the source material is full of shit.

It's just my way of trying to bring this forum back up to an activity level and, eventually, a membership level we haven't enjoyed in at least a couple of years now.

YMMV...
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

rightisright wrote:
Highspeed wrote:

Just about everyone here is a disruptive influence! :lol:

Yeah, what he said!

Besides, Aesop is just being himself. He figures if he's not pissing somebody off, he's not doing his job. And you've got to admit, it takes a lot of talent to have a group equally divided between those who want to hug your neck, and those who want to wring it!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Good see you got a pulse Highspeed. To each his own, the doors always open and we're having a wild time on the tab you forgot to close out at the bar.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story