Gunkid aka Gecko45 is back again

Announcements for an entire nation, or for the entire world.
MelodyByrne

Gunkid aka Gecko45 is back again

Post by MelodyByrne »

Mad Ogre spotted him in the comments on this post at the Firearm Blog:
Gecko_.45 • 2 days ago
Greeting, Nicholas!

My name is John Gecko, and I am the founder and president of Tactical Advanced Response and Defense, Inc., a company that makes a similar product to this AR holster...(blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit)
I believe it's time to ready the banhammers and the ruthless mockery.
BobbyK

Re: Gunkid aka Gecko45 is back again

Post by BobbyK »

Isn't he still on probation?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Gecko 45 and Gunkid are two seperate trolls.

Melvin AKA "Gunkid" is a clueless dirtbag felon, who spouts nonsense.
Gecko 45 on the other hand, is the first, or at least the first best known Mall Ninja.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

The Best Of Gecko 45: Shrine Of The Mall Ninja

I don't care who you are, when you hit this line, you know you've tapped into the main vein of comedy gold:
I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls.
And just when you think it can't get better, it does. :lol:

So if this is, in fact, the return of Gecko .45, rejoice. Comedy is about to happen.
And if not, you have to love the sense of humor and dry wit that would make him the "founder and president" of TARD, Inc.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10:1 it's just somebody pulling people's leg.
In a later response on that thread, he goes on to extol the virtues of his Tactical DERP holster.

And one of the responses is from a similarly facetiously named "Gunkid", who calls forth the memory of the infamous "tactical wheelbarrow".
I suspect it's just internet OGs keeping the flame burning.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

MelodyByrne wrote:Tactical Advanced Response and Defense, Inc.,
Gotta be a spoof.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

CByrneIV wrote:Should have been Tactical Advanced Response and Defense Intelligence Systems.
Yeah, but then your holster would be bigger on the inside, which leads to a lousy retention.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

evan price wrote:
CByrneIV wrote:Should have been Tactical Advanced Response and Defense Intelligence Systems.
Yeah, but then your holster would be bigger on the inside, which leads to a lousy retention.

But think of the space savings when you can get four New York reloads in the same holster.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson