Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Series.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Greg

Re: Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Series.

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:Imagine Dracula, a complete monster who would butcher anything he comes across is bound into the service(completely unwillingly I might add) into the service of Von Helsing instead of being staked by him, and used as a weapon against other vampires, specifically Vampire Nazis.

That is the premise of the source material.

Now imagine self same monster, who's also a complete pervert with the maturity of an eight year old, who constantly does shout outs to internet culture, when not being an obnoxious jackass or eating people.

That's the premise of Ultimate abridged.

Go read the Tropes page linked above to catch about all the references made..
Yeah, it's funny even without knowing all the memes. The shout outs on the Tropes pages are pretty decent but it doesn't have everything.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/jessi-slaughter - "ya dun goofed"
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bitches-love-x - "bitches love cannons"
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The Crimson Fucker is back.

I lost it when he did the three stooges whoopwhoopwhoop.. :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
toad

Post by toad »

Ahhhhh, I needed that while I wait for the election results late tonight.
With any luck I can pedal my Schadenfreude past my relatives and do the three stooges whop,whop, tomorrow.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

What got me is he's not just a bastard on the big things, but the small stuff too - his tilting all the picture frames got a giggle out of me.

Somebody even set up the a twitter acct for "The Crimson Fucker" :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
toad

Post by toad »

Dang if I wasn't so opposed to face book, twitter, and all that other social media stuff I'd latch on to that twitter.
I'm still somewhat puzzled about why an ancient blood sucking, rip and tear monster still has a thing for boobs...not that I consider that a bad thing.
"Not only can I make him say "White Girls" was a good movie, but he'll actually believe it." Now that is scary and vile.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

He's a troll.

Admittedly, he's violent Psychotic man child of a troll, but he's still a troll. :lol:

Now, only 364 days to go to the next episode. :(

Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

HTRN wrote:He's a troll.

Admittedly, he's violent Psychotic man child of a troll, but he's still a troll. :lol:
In his shoes, who wouldn't be?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

HTRN wrote:Now, only 364 days to go to the next episode. :(
The Crimson Fucker is back... or at least the teaser is. :mrgreen:

Two weeks to go..

Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

I've already laughed my dick off in anticipation.

Y'know.

Just in case.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Does anyone else think The Crimson Fucker would be a great name for a metal band?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.