Ignore function

This is the ONE and ONLY spot on this board where you can whine and bitch.
DougWojtowicz

Re: Ignore function

Post by DougWojtowicz »

Netpackrat wrote:I've assumed for a while now that about half the group has me on ignore anyway.
Just when you say you prefer Alaska weren't one of the United States. :twisted:
drice

Post by drice »

DougWojtowicz wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:I've assumed for a while now that about half the group has me on ignore anyway.
Just when you say you prefer Alaska weren't one of the United States. :twisted:
Hey, without Alaska, we wouldn't have Palin.
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

Hey, NPR would trade Sarah for Alaskan independence.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

What's in it for you?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

Tina Fey's job security. I love pretty nerd girls.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

While I agree w. your taste, I believe to be a "nerdy" girl requires in-depth knowledge in something which is not discussed at, normal, parties... Even better if she's capable of building her own doomsday device...

I too support AK independence, but mainly so I'd have a final place of retreat...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
DwightG

Post by DwightG »

Aglifter wrote: I too support AK independence, but mainly so I'd have a final place of retreat...
Annex Oregon, PLEASE! The granola heads in Portland couldn't fight with anything more dangerous than a lawyer and the rest of us would join willingly.

OK, resume ignoring me in the unlikely event you had stopped.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

DwightG wrote:
Aglifter wrote: I too support AK independence, but mainly so I'd have a final place of retreat...
Annex Oregon, PLEASE! The granola heads in Portland couldn't fight with anything more dangerous than a lawyer and the rest of us would join willingly.

OK, resume ignoring me in the unlikely event you had stopped.
Nah, after we secede and then conquer BC and the Yukon Territory, we're going to send you a bunch of displaced Canadians. On the bright side, we will be taking applications for replacement settlers.
Last edited by Netpackrat on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

Aglifter wrote:While I agree w. your taste, I believe to be a "nerdy" girl requires in-depth knowledge in something which is not discussed at, normal, parties... Even better if she's capable of building her own doomsday device...
You mean like the one I already have...
Joe ex PNG

Post by Joe ex PNG »

Any chance ya'll will also take over Alberta? I know a lot of Canadians who would really, really like to not have to share a government with a load of Frenchies. And not the cool Cajun type either.