Who wants to make a logo?

Aglifter

Re: Who wants to make a logo?

Post by Aglifter »

Perhaps a maiden holding a golden apple and a pistol...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

JustinR wrote:Well this was my first idea. Please excuse the quality, it was a quicky. :D
gc1.jpg
Sorry, not quite sure how to make an image appear in the post without clicking on it.
i actually really like that, its reasonably simple and really says it all IMO
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

The Wizard wrote:
JustinR wrote:Well this was my first idea. Please excuse the quality, it was a quicky. :D
gc1.jpg
Sorry, not quite sure how to make an image appear in the post without clicking on it.
i actually really like that, its reasonably simple and really says it all IMO
Did you remove the attachment from your post?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Hmmm...nope, when I go back to the link in my original post it appears to work. I'll try again.
gc1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

We need a Spartan standing with his shield and saying "Molan Labe"
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Far be it from to to disagree w. management, but A) Are we really serious enough to be Spartans? B) Molan Labe... Hmm.. Molan Lave perhaps? Although, I don't know why we'd want to leave molan...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

There is another demographic that has tried to claim the Spartans and their symbol "Lambda" for their own purposes, and we might not want to associate ourselves with them.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

USC? They aren't Aggies, (Of course, so few are... :mrgreen: ) but they aren't too terrible...

Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Aglifter wrote:USC? They aren't Aggies, (Of course, so few are... :mrgreen: ) but they aren't too terrible...
They're trojans, not spartans...
Chicks dig fixed bayonets
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Trifles, mere trifles...