As thugs run rampant, destroying stuff...

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
blackeagle603

Re: As thugs run rampant, destroying stuff...

Post by blackeagle603 »

BDK wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:17 am 🤔 would rigging a squib to a packet of “fox lure” count as an IED...
Your ideas intrigue me. I would be interested in subscribing to your newsletter.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Termite

Re: As thugs run rampant, destroying stuff...

Post by Termite »

BDK wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 pm Goofy idea - suppressed 22 pistol, as an add on.
Nothing goofy about wanting that. Although I think a suppressed .32 ACP would be better from a energy stand point, although ammo is not nearly as available.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."