Bianchi Carrylok holsters

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Aglifter

Bianchi Carrylok holsters

Post by Aglifter »

I've become more find of the idea of a retention holster, even as I've been struggling with findibg one which is concealable.

Thus far, the Carryloks seem to work well - I'm more worried about falling out, than grabs.

The retention system is quite good - the holsters are OK for the price, but nothing special.

A concealable ALS holster for Tupperware would be better, but the carry lock set up seems more intuitive for 1911s.

I realize a thumb snap might be a good option, I've just never been that fond of them.

I don't suggest going through it, as it can hurt, but when I've hit the ground in a hard, uncontrolled fashion, my pistol has come out of my regular holsters. A blue gun and some drills might help see how well yours works.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto