Mueller Optics Speed Shot 1-4x24, Demo Sale

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Darrell

Mueller Optics Speed Shot 1-4x24, Demo Sale

Post by Darrell »

Interesting. I was looking around on Mueller's web site and saw that they're jumping on the 1-4x bandwagon, offering a 30 mm tube with red dot (looks like it might be a black dot, too). They're presently offering a demo sale, $160--the final version will have a slight difference, in how the magnification numbers are shown on the back of the ring, instead of on the front, as with these scopes. That's kinda tempting. I've had very good luck with Mueller Optics' scopes. MSRP on the final version will be $249.95.

http://mueller.geecarts.com/products/sh ... =&type=176
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Denis

Re: Mueller Optics Speed Shot 1-4x24, Demo Sale

Post by Denis »

Looks good, thanks.

I tend to do a fair bit of shooting at dawn and dusk, so I need something with a bit more light gathering capability - if they'd do a 1-6 x 42 or even a 1-4 x42 with a 30mm tube, I'd buy it right away.
blackeagle603

Re: Mueller Optics Speed Shot 1-4x24, Demo Sale

Post by blackeagle603 »

Hmmm, this goes on the list of "possibles" for the 16" flattop I've got in work (really need to buckle down and finish assembly -- have all the bits now). Actually this is about the style of optic I originally had in mind. However, I've been distracted by the proliferation of low cost red dot and holo sort of sights.

Orge recently put up a very favorable review of the Lucid HD7 that has me looking twice at that option.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story