Taurus TX 22

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Cobar

Taurus TX 22

Post by Cobar »

I've got a .22 suppressor in NFA jail. I've been considering a TX 22 to put it on. Have any of you had an experience with one, good or bad?
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: Taurus TX 22

Post by Combat Controller »

Nope. How long is it taking? I hear it's gotten very short.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Just under a month so far. It is a trust and I'm told they are taking longer. Lowest time I have heard on an individual one is 36 hours.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cobar wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:32 pm Just under a month so far. It is a trust and I'm told they are taking longer. Lowest time I have heard on an individual one is 36 hours.
Was that the guy who posted about it on Arfcom?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Not sure, just heard it from a guy at work. When I was doing the form 4 I was told that the fastest one she was seeing some less than a week.