I just looked through Cherrys online inventory...

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
HTRN

I just looked through Cherrys online inventory...

Post by HTRN »

That was a mistake.

A Shutz & Larsen 65 in ,7x61 Sharp & Hart.
A bunch of Parkers, including a Winchester Parker DHE in 20 gauge.
A beautiful FN mauser in. 300 Weatherby
A Ruger #1 in 375
A Nepalese Martini Henry.

And worst of all, a pair of Pre64 70s in 300H&H. :cry:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: I just looked through Cherrys online inventory...

Post by Combat Controller »

Eye watering prices?
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
HTRN

Re: I just looked through Cherrys online inventory...

Post by HTRN »

Combat Controller wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:10 pm Eye watering prices?
Actually, no. Some things I thought were slightly high, like Remington pump, but then, the 300 pre 64s were both under two grand - the last time I saw a decent Pre64 300&H in unmolested condition, was probably 15 years ago, and it was over a grand then.

The problem is so much of their long gun inventory hits my "ooh shiny" button, probably between a third and half their long gun inventory.. here's a link to their master inventory directory:

http://cherrys.com/inventory.htm
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt