Thinking about a new popgun.

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
AndytheAxe

Thinking about a new popgun.

Post by AndytheAxe »

I'm looking at maybe getting a CZ Shadow 2, does anyone have any experience with them?
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
Rich Jordan

Re: Thinking about a new popgun.

Post by Rich Jordan »

sorry, I've been interested in some CZ models but so far no actual hands-on.
randy

Post by randy »

I've never owned or shot one, but I don't believe I've ever heard much if anything negative about CZ products.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I would not buy their 527M carbine again.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
AndytheAxe

Post by AndytheAxe »

So apparently the base gun is on Md's approved list but not the single action model yet. stupid politicians.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I have a CZ 75 D PCR and I love it. I also have the railed version - P01? Love it, too.

CZ27 may not reflect current conditions, but it's fun to shoot, too.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:32 pm I would not buy their 527M carbine again.
Well, that's one. Specifics on why?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Light primer strikes and mediocre accuracy with most ammunition. Also poor feeding from the magazine it shipped with, although both of the replacement mags I bought for it are good. But it's pretty!
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop