Picked up a P365.

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
SoupOrMan

Re: Picked up a P365.

Post by SoupOrMan »

Update after five weeks: this pistol is still firing very well with the 115gr Gold Dots and seems to like the cheap Fiocchi 115gr FMJ for practice ammo.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Pocket carry is ok actually, but when I can I IWB it.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

The DeSantis holster has finally broken in properly and IWB is now as comfortable as pocket carry.

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Got one for my niece for xmas 2018. She seems to like it.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

I'm not dead on at 10 yards yet, but that's because I need a lot more practice. I'm about two and a half inches to the right from the bullseye with 85% of my shots. That's pretty good but not exactly what I want.

blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The more I shoot my autoloaders, the more I like my revolvers.

signed,
Friendly neighborhood Luddite
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story