My First ELGS!

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
MarkD

My First ELGS!

Post by MarkD »

This morning I attended my first Evil Loophole Gun Show. A small one in Hamlin PA, only spent an hour there. An AR15 was tempting but I promised my wife I wouldn't buy a gun. Came home and shower her the (dummy) grenade I did buy, since she didn't say anything about grenades.

Saw a guy exploiting the loophole, er, offering his personally owned property for sale to other individuals. Man I LOVE living in America.

Even the AR15 pistols did my heart glad ..
randy

Re: My First ELGS!

Post by randy »

...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Tonight I think I'll sit on my deck, clean my guns, smoke a cigar, drink Bourbon and toss my dummy grenade, just to torque BATFE in every possible way, because America.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm This morning I attended my first Evil Loophole Gun Show.
The next Oaks show is the first weekend in August. At the Philly expo center. 1000+ tables. :ugeek: ;)
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:09 am
MarkD wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm This morning I attended my first Evil Loophole Gun Show.
The next Oaks show is the first weekend in August. At the Philly expo center. 1000+ tables. :ugeek: ;)
Get there behind me Satan!
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Congratulations, and welcome to freedom!

After I first discovered ELGS's, when I'd come back from them, my wife would say, "What gun did you buy this time?" She just assumed it, and was surprised if I didn't have one.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D