NFA trust experiences

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Frankingun

NFA trust experiences

Post by Frankingun »

So, I may or may not be in the market for a few NFA items, and may or not want make an NFA trust.

Does anyone here in this august forum have an NFA trust, and are your experiences positive or negative?
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Netpackrat

Re: NFA trust experiences

Post by Netpackrat »

Yes, positive, but I got all of my stuff before 41F went into effect so I didn’t have to deal with prints or photos. Probably still worth doing the trust. I will try to dig up a link to a free trust a lawyer friend made up.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Here you go; you may need to register there to download the file but it is a good place with good people. Be sure to read the instructions first. Also, the author’s stuff was approved with no issues that I am aware of.

https://www.paragonpride.com/forum/thre ... rust.5928/
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

I think Silencer shop does a trust for a single NFA item and it isn't terribly expensive.

From what I understand, having each NFA item in its own trust makes it easier because you can add the buyer to the trust and then remove yourself from the trust.

IANAL.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Looks like Silencer Shop wants you to use their kiosk thingy: https://www.silencershop.com/how-to-buy-a-silencer
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.