Posterior Knee Pain: Following My Dreams As a Dancer

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
saiyash

Posterior Knee Pain: Following My Dreams As a Dancer

Post by saiyash »

When a child has what is refereed to as "mild positional plagiocephaly",SPAM LINK REMOVED the condition may actually correct itself within the first six weeks of the child's life. If not, then treatment may be required when its irregularity is diagnosed.Who Suffers From Positional Plagiocephally In the past, positional plagiocephaly would occur in one out of every 300 babies. This would include synostotic and non-synostotic cases. (Note to reader: "synostotic" refers to the fusion of normally separate skeletal bones).

However, more recent data suggests that the number has raised up to 40% in health infants! - This rise in incidence or diagnosis of non-synostotic plagiocephaly has been linked to two basic reasons: There has been a rise in multiple births The "Back to Sleep" campaign. This was headed by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 1994. This campaign suggested for infants to be sleeping on their backs to decrease the onset of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).

As you can guess, when the child sleeps on its back more, what can happen to the back of the child's head? - A flat spot can develop.It is possible that this type of plagiocephaly is caused prior to birth. This happens due to pressure that is located within the mother's uterus. Typically, this is caused by one of the following conditions stated below After birth, plagiocephally can be due to the infants frequent lying posture. This means that the baby is in the same position, such as in their crib or car seat.

The main treatment for positional plagiocephaly is a cranial remolding orthosis. Many people refer to them as "baby helmets" or "infant helmets". A child can begin using one of these special helmets between the ages of four and eight months. - This orthosis (helmet) will gently reshape the skull as it continues to grow in the coming months.Insurance can cover these items, but each insurance provider has its own medical guidelines and coverage percentages.

Spammer Banned. Post retained due to the entertainment value of the replies from actual forum members.

SPAM LINK REMOVED
HTRN

Re: Posterior Knee Pain: Following My Dreams As a Dancer

Post by HTRN »

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I suddenly got this image of HTRN strapping our spammer down to the table of his CNC mill and calmly removing a few thousandths per pass from him.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

The question is, would he start on the facial side, the rear side or go at a more difficult to maintain angle.

I am thinking, mesh band straps to hold the subject face down on a table with body molding to allow for a fairly flat back. Then program the CNC to skip over the bands. The 1/4" end will would scribe "I will not spam TGC" between each of the holding bands. One at the ankles, knees, below the buttock, above the buttock, mid back, shoulders and base of skull. That would allow for feet, calf, ham, butt, low back upper back, neck and skull to be worked on. I say after about 20 passes at 2 thousandths per, hit him with some tatto ink. Rub it in, then hit him with some healing balm and send him on his way.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:16 am I suddenly got this image of HTRN strapping our spammer down to the table of his CNC mill and calmly removing a few thousandths per pass from him.
They actually do that to frozen corpses, taking a high resolution photo after each pass.

And the whole thing I posted is something from.arfcom, usually in response to somebody whining about back or knee problems.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Chaldeans here in our area have a lot of this going on. Really noticeable with the guys and their high tight tapered hair. Son&Heir took calling them Thumbheads.

Yeah, not nice but turned into a Marine so whattya expect? heh
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Dont feed the trolls unless it's funny. Then go ahead.

At another place I was accused of being a troll, because I opined that certain whiney comments were unmanly. I was informed that the blog host, a female, was an expert on male issues and who was I to have an opinion on what constitutes manly behavior....
Precision

Post by Precision »

MarkD wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:45 pm Dont feed the trolls unless it's funny. Then go ahead.

At another place I was accused of being a troll, because I opined that certain whiney comments were unmanly. I was informed that the blog host, a female, was an expert on male issues and who was I to have an opinion on what constitutes manly behavior....
so we should make abortion law, discuss proper uses of tampons and how to properly pad her knees when performing for a crowd?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Precision wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 pm
MarkD wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:45 pm Dont feed the trolls unless it's funny. Then go ahead.

so we should make abortion law, discuss proper uses of tampons and how to properly pad her knees when performing for a crowd?
A former manager (female), upon hearing that a man had kidney stones, would respond "the worst pain a man can experience".

Except that EVERY woman I've known who has both given birth and had kidney stones has pronounced the kidney stones worse. But apparently childbirth is worse because a man caused it to happen. Or some such shit