Subcompact 9mm Pistols...

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Greg

Re: Subcompact 9mm Pistols...

Post by Greg »

308Mike wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:02 pm
Greg wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:27 pm I'm very comfortable pocket carrying the LCP2. It really disappears.

<SNIP>

But with the pants I wear, I'm wondering if I can pocket carry somewhat more gun. These days I wear Duluth Trading flex fire hose cargo/work pants most of the time.
Greg, are these the pants you wear, or something a little different (if so, which color seems to hide your guns better?)
Not the ultimate, but the same material. These guys:

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-dulu ... 45507.html

I only have the khaki color so I couldn't compare.

I pocket carry the LCP in the right front, and I also carry my cell phone in the right front directly in front of the gun. Which makes access a little slower but the gun is absolutely completely invisible. The pocket is big and deep enough to do that without weird bulging.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Back on topic, got my niece a SIG P365 for Christmas. Looks to be the bee's knees as far as micro nines go, now that they've got it debugged.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Cybrludite wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:13 am Back on topic, got my niece a SIG P365 for Christmas. Looks to be the bee's knees as far as micro nines go, now that they've got it debugged.
It might be good to get her a MagLULA Uplula or equivalent magazine loader; getting the tenth round into those magazines is a lot harder than I expected.
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

And then Glock dropped the G43X...and Mossberg is in the game, too.

I'm not selling my Rohrbaugh, though.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

The new Mossberg looks like Remington and Ruger tag teamed Taurus, and nobody is sure which is the daddy.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop