2018 World Muzzle-Loading Championships Report

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Rumpshot

Re: 2018 World Muzzle-Loading Championships Report

Post by Rumpshot »

Good show Mike. I was following on fb and was concerned about the "lost luggage". Glad it all worked out.

By the way guys, Mike did not mention, he was the Team Leader this year. That meant he had a lot more responsibilities than just showing up and shooting a gold medal score.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

Yup. You really don't want to know how much paperwork goes into this sort of thing. Permits to get the guns in (and sometimes out), competitor information, who's shooting which matches, consumables like gunpowder and caps, team events...it's daunting.

And I'm crazy enough to be trying to have the USA host in 2024. I've got to be nuts.
toad

Post by toad »

Is there some where I could see photos?
toad

Post by toad »

My kind of people....well fed.
While looking over various muzzle loading and black powder shooting sites I ran into this one.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ho ... ORM=VIREHT
I wonder if we are going to see this kind of ban the evil muzzle loading military rifle BS here in the US :?: