Cheap AR stripped lower

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Rich Jordan

Cheap AR stripped lower

Post by Rich Jordan »

Palmetto State Armory $39.99
Just got the email, I have no connection to the company and no info on the quality.
Cybrludite

Re: Cheap AR stripped lower

Post by Cybrludite »

I've had good luck with Palmetto's AR-15s. Recently hit up one of their sales & got an M-4grey for less than $400 bucks. (Built upper & lower)
Last edited by Cybrludite on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

If you get on their email list, Primary Arms will drop Anderson lowers for $35 every 2 or 3 months, it seems like. Although their limit is usually 1 per.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Langenator wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:12 am If you get on their email list, Primary Arms will drop Anderson lowers for $35 every 2 or 3 months, it seems like. Although their limit is usually 1 per.
Aka "poverty pony" :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Whirlibird

Post by Whirlibird »

https://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-strip ... black.html

Dealer cost is $45

You'll be hard pressed to find better at any price.