Jerry Miculek Does Star Wars

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Jered

Jerry Miculek Does Star Wars

Post by Jered »

Here's the video

He shoots a Mauser C-96 that someone butchered to look like Han's gun.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
slowpoke

Re: Jerry Miculek Does Star Wars

Post by slowpoke »

"Jerry shot first" :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

I'm willing to concede that Greedo drew first, not that it makes any difference going up against Jerry.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

slowpoke wrote:"Jerry shot first" :lol:
Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth... :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

"Oo-ta goo-ta, Jerry?"
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I saw Jerry shoot at Second Chance one year, many years ago. His "throw-away" run was 2.71 seconds. Guys shooting 1911s were running at or over 3 seconds. Jerry was shooting a Model 27 S&W with a six-inch barrel, and shooting full-house .357 loads.

Yeah, that boy ain't human!!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

First Shirt wrote:Yeah, that boy ain't human!!
He can actually outshoot the cycle time on a semiautomatic handgun.

That's why he prefers revolvers. :shock:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
AlxW

Post by AlxW »

Wow, that's an incredible performance by Jerry! Shooting a Model 27 S&W with a six-inch barrel and using full-house .357 loads in just 2.71 seconds definitely sounds superhuman. Jerry's skill level and speed are legendary in the shooting world, and it's feats like these that really set him apart from the competition. It's amazing to hear firsthand accounts of his prowess, especially in an environment like Second Chance where the pressure is on. His ability to outperform competitors using 1911s, which are already known for their efficiency in competitions, just adds to his legendary status SPAM LINK Removed. Thanks for sharing that experience; it's a great reminder of the incredible talent and hard work it takes to reach that level of proficiency.

Necroposting from a 9 year old thread to drop in a spam link? Don't think so.

Credit for at least taking the time to look like you were actually discussing the link while you snuck in the spam.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The Bots are getting better
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

blackeagle603 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:58 pm The Bots are getting better
I guess all this time we should have been more worried about AI being used to improve spambots and less so about terminators.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop