Another AR Build ??????

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Durham68

Re: Another AR Build ??????

Post by Durham68 »

Candyman wrote:It's together.
That came out really well. I like it a bunch.
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

It’s been a while, but I replaced the stock on the rifle with a Magpul UBR2. The other stock was a little to heavy.
Befor
6A01B299-ED1D-4251-83F6-6C40645C8302.jpeg
After
2830FDA7-93E0-4889-AF21-9C4101AB7460.jpeg
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Unnecessarily Busy Riflestock? :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

HTRN wrote:"Scary black rifle? Challenge accepted!" :lol:
Yeah, context is everything though. In this political climate, you could probably scare the uninformed just as badly -- maybe worse -- with something like a Stag A2 Retro (and yes, I want one, LH model).
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:
Yeah, context is everything though. In this political climate, you could probably scare the uninformed just as badly -- maybe worse -- with something like a Stag A2 Retro (and yes, I want one, LH model).
Love my left handed Stag (2L), and CMMG makes a .22 LR conversion for it that is dead easy to install. (Break open, pull BCG, replace with conversion unit, close it back up.)
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:
That's basically a replica of a rifle that never existed, right? :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Netpackrat wrote:
MiddleAgedKen wrote:Yeah, context is everything though. In this political climate, you could probably scare the uninformed just as badly -- maybe worse -- with something like a Stag A2 Retro (and yes, I want one, LH model).
That's basically a replica of a rifle that never existed, right? :lol:
Nothing like a little irony in the shootin' iron... :P
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Here's a similar thing, but Candyman's is better.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D