Ye Olde Pistol Picture Thread

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Jered

Re: Ye Olde Pistol Picture Thread

Post by Jered »

Did someone say vegetables?
28576124_10213644317436133_962398210576696813_n (1).jpg
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Been without a sidearm that would be counted as field artillery in Europe for a bit, so I picked up this little beauty the other day. Ruger Redhawk with a Tasco red dot. Damn thing weighs nearly 4lbs. Now to find a holster that will fit it...
20180327_140345.jpg
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Ah, yup, That would be me. I said vegetables and got into a lot of trouble for it. I was not aware that it was frowned upon to comment on the content of a picture in a picture thread if it happened to be a bit off topic. Sorry. I understand that I have the right to be silent and I'm aiming for that. The need for me to suppress some of my views is now obvious. There is no need for me to make a Spectre II, scratch that, spectacle of myself. So, here....[attachment=0]
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

fingered a very nice used 3" S&W Model 60 today at TMOD. Lawyer lock model. Adjustable rear sight.

Me like. Me put back in case. Me leave the store like a good boy.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

blackeagle603 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:07 am fingered a very nice used 3" S&W Model 60 today at TMOD. Lawyer lock model. Adjustable rear sight.

Me like. Me put back in case. Me leave the store like a good boy.
Good for you, I think? Oh by the way this is the pistol PICTURE thread. :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:37 am Good for you, I think? Oh by the way this is the pistol PICTURE thread. :roll:
Maybe this will help .....
wheelies_3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Apparently, Ruger continues to squeeze everything the can out of the good idea fairy and offer a super blackhawk in stainless no less, in 480 Ruger. Unfortunately, it a distributer exclusive, from some place called gearfire..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
AndytheAxe

Post by AndytheAxe »

Got my first 9mm, a used BHP :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That’s a nice looking piece.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Is that matte nickel, or did somebody cerakote it?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt