GC fundraiser

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: GC fundraiser

Post by Combat Controller »

Another Anon $20! Thanks folks!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

$20 more! Up to $170 now folks!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

CombatController wrote:
John_in_Longview wrote:CC,
I tried to send a PM, but my user profile says I am not authorized to send PM's. I send funds via PayPal on 18-FEB-2015. Please send me a message or reply to this post so I know they made it.

Thanks,
John
Weird! But we got it! Thanks!
Great! Thanks for the confirmation.

John
Malthorn

Post by Malthorn »

Maybe a sticky so people won't have to wade through 40 od posts to find planckmaximilian.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Malthorn wrote:Maybe a sticky so people won't have to wade through 40 od posts to find planckmaximilian.
Good idea.

Another $240 raised folks. Lumped together because some doners want more anonymity.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Total of $474 now.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Up to a total of $490 now folks. Going good so far! I am setting a goal of $4000 so we can fully pay for everything and buy the host and name for years to come. I'll keep y'all updated.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Up to $655 now folks!
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Another $30, thanks folks!
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

CombatController wrote:Another $30, thanks folks!
I used to be able to create a static web page which allowed people to make donations bypassing the usual PP crap and signup (it would take any other credit card), but now, if they're using scripts, I'm not so sure.

I'll have to try and see if I can make one that works (AGAIN).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad