GC fundraiser

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: GC fundraiser

Post by Combat Controller »

$50 more thanks folks! We are getting very close to engaging the lawyer to draw up the initial paperwork.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

We are 50% there folks! Starting the process anyway... :lol: :lol:
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

$25 more! Thanks!
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

DAMN!! I wish I knew we were still short, or I would have given you money for it during breakfast the other day!!!

I *HATE* PayPal, and very quickly glanced through the thread for a quick link, but didn't see one right away.

I think you should add a link in the initial post to where contributions can be made. Remember, the easier you make it for people to donate, the more donations you will have. ;)

I'd be more than happy to make the donation to reach our initial goal, but other than sending you a check, how can I get it to you, and you receive the MAXIMUM amount of money donated.

Do you have somewhere else I can donate and PP doesn't rip us off (or I can just give to you and you apply it to the site funding with a notation for your books)?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Mike - check here.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Weetabix wrote:Mike - check here.
THANKS!!!! Much appreciated!!! :D :D

EDIT: They still want me to sign up for an account just so I can donate.

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

308Mike wrote:
Weetabix wrote:Mike - check here.
THANKS!!!! Much appreciated!!! :D :D

EDIT: They still want me to sign up for an account just so I can donate.
Weet - do you have a PP account to not only send money but receive money (I can't recall the last time I actually WROTE a check)!!

Perhaps it would be easier if deposited the money into your account and you make the donation for me/us?? We have a history with PP, and we've initiated signups but once we read their terms, we withdrew - and henceforth, most all places we wish to make a donation (VIA Credit Card) are REFUSED by the PAYPAL ASSHOLES!!!

skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

If someone could send me the address I will send a money order.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

308Mike wrote:Weet - do you have a PP account to not only send money but receive money (I can't recall the last time I actually WROTE a check)!!

Perhaps it would be easier if deposited the money into your account and you make the donation for me/us?? We have a history with PP, and we've initiated signups but once we read their terms, we withdrew - and henceforth, most all places we wish to make a donation (VIA Credit Card) are REFUSED by the PAYPAL ASSHOLES!!!
I don't know if my paypal account can receive money or not. Not sure how it would be easier to send it to me than to CC, though. They're both paypal.

Here's what: Send me a forged cashier's check for more than I need. I'll make the donation and wire you the difference. No... wait... that only works on craigslist. :geek:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Weetabix wrote:
308Mike wrote:Weet - do you have a PP account to not only send money but receive money (I can't recall the last time I actually WROTE a check)!!

I don't know if my paypal account can receive money or not. Not sure how it would be easier to send it to me than to CC, though. They're both paypal.

Here's what: Send me a forged cashier's check for more than I need. I'll make the donation and wire you the difference. No... wait... that only works on craigslist. :geek:
No sweat, G.I., I'll just get a Money Order (unless he prefers Postal Money Orders) down at our local mini-market and snail-mail it to CC. But thanks for the offer to overpay and wire the rest........ LOL!!! :lol: :lol: ;)