CC's Second Annual Shooting Fiesta!

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

CC's Second Annual Shooting Fiesta!

Post by Combat Controller »

In Austin weekend of the 14th of March. There will be BBQ, a trip out to my club, perhaps even some private land to shoot on.

Look forward to seeing you guys there.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Termite

Re: Shooting Fiesta

Post by Termite »

I swear CC, every time you guys have a Texas shoot, you have it on my work hitch. Every single time for the past 3-4 yrs.

What have I done to piss off Baby Vulcan? :?:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Too late to swap? That or come in a week early and we can shoot... I try and be accommodating... Dwight is in from CA that weekend, so I put it there. If a majority can make it another time, the poor guy will have to lose out to a fiesta by acclaim and just go shooting with FastRope and myself.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Meh. :|

It doesn't matter. Since I'm El Presidente of the local rec soccer league board, every Sat (that I'm home) from the end of February till the end of April is busy, anyway. But I've already posted notice that I'm NOT going to be president again. Two years is enough. It's someone else's turn in the barrel.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

Won't know for sure until much closer to the event, but right now I'm planning on it.

What distance ranges if you don't mind me asking?
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
Combat Controller
Site Admin

200. We have a longer one, but the range has to be deserted.
Cybrludite

Re: CC's Second Annual Shooting Fiesta!

Post by Cybrludite »

Hmmn, the week before Midsouthcon. This will take some creative budgeting... :? I should be able to make it, though.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

I'll be in West Texas hunting pigs on the last week of March, but I'm not sure if I can "get away".
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
drice

Post by drice »

CombatController wrote:Too late to swap? That or come in a week early and we can shoot... I try and be accommodating... [strike]Dwight[/strike] DRICE is in from CA that weekend, so I put it there. If a majority can make it another time, the poor guy will have to lose out to a fiesta by acclaim and just go shooting with FastRope and myself.
There, fixed it for you.
Go 4 TLI

Post by Go 4 TLI »

I just put it in my calendar. I'll be there if work doesn't interfere -- which I doubt. And if I'm not in debtors' prison: I have only taken the first steps of an ex-Californian into a Virginia gun shop, so I can't guarantee my solvency come March. :D
--HH