Glock 31 for sale. (Permission from CBIV)

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Aglifter

Glock 31 for sale. (Permission from CBIV)

Post by Aglifter »

I did ask awhile ago, as I got distracted w. the bar, but:

Glock 31 for sale - pretty decent shape - carried it for awhile so there is some wear on the slide release.

At least (6) 15 round magazines - I think I have 7, but I found six so far.

I has XS Big Dot sights for it, I didn't like them, so it has what I think are the stock sights on it - might be some other Glock's stock sights.

It has a Ghost 3.5# connector, but I have the original one as well.

Has a pinned on beavertail, on it now, I still have the original pin, its not a big deal to put on or off.

$500 shipped from my FFL to yours, but I have to recognize your screen name.

If you want, I have some Atlanta Arms ammo in 357 sig as well - There's at least 1000/rounds - I know there's an intact case, and probably another several hundred lying around. Its reloaded brass, but AA makes the ammo for Team Glock, the AMU, etc. If you want that, I'll sell it to the buyer of the gun at a rate of $200/1000, plus shipping.

If anyone really wants, I can try to take a lousy photo w. my camera, but its a Gen 3 Glock.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto