The FMK 9C1

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Kommander

The FMK 9C1

Post by Kommander »

My brother pointed me in the direction of a new pistol being manufactured in my hometown. Apparently the guy is pretty small time, making the frames in a plastic plant he owns and making the slides in his garage. As you can see from the close up pics a rather interesting document has been printed on the gun. Now I have heard of this kind of thing before as a joke, but never thought someone would actually make one.
Fill

Re: The FMK 9C1

Post by Fill »

Kommander wrote:My brother pointed me in the direction of a new pistol being manufactured in my hometown. Apparently the guy is pretty small time, making the frames in a plastic plant he owns and making the slides in his garage. As you can see from the close up pics a rather interesting document has been printed on the gun. Now I have heard of this kind of thing before as a joke, but never thought someone would actually make one.
Interesting. I'd probably replace the line about supporting the flat tax with a line advocating for tax day and election day being the same day.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Best of luck to them. I don't suppose they could make the mag-safety optional?
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Cybrludite wrote:Best of luck to them. I don't suppose they could make the mag-safety optional?
I am not sure on the laws but it may not be legal for them to make it in California without it.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

At least they're putting their money where their mouths are. ;-)

Bummer that it looks so much like a Glock (or maybe that's the point) but the backstrap looks interchangeable.

When does it come in 45ACP and/or 10mm?
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
moose42

Post by moose42 »

And I thought Ruger put too much text on their guns. :roll:
Years from now our children and grandchildren living in a 3rd world America will ask "What were you doing on March 21st 2010 and why didn't you stop it?"
--Me

Come check out my blog where I share my crazy sci-fi and fantasy fiction.
Alone: King of One