Triple K Ultra Shoulder Holster from Cabela's.

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
Dub_James

Re: Triple K Ultra Shoulder Holster from Cabela's.

Post by Dub_James »

Remember, with a mouse gun in a pocket holster, the guy whose balls your knee is embedded in is also having his junk covered by your muzzle.

Imagery for you to think about this fine Sunday morning :shock: :lol:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
308Mike

Re: Triple K Ultra Shoulder Holster from Cabela's.

Post by 308Mike »

CombatController wrote:The whole muzzle covering other folks only applies if you pull the trigger while it's in your armpit. I say meh...
Agreed.

The gun isn't going to fire itself (unlike what most liberals believe), and you shouldn't use anything flexible that invades the trigger area, especially when you're moving about and shifting around.

Think about your local gun store. How are all those handguns displayed in the cases? More than likely, the employees are being covered by multiple muzzles all day long as they move about behind the cases (and if they have cases in places where portions of the store wrap around behind & to the side, customers are being covered too.

Unless the gun barrels are vertical (either direction), they will eventually be pointed at someone at some time.

The four rules really pertain much more to gun handling than anything else. It's kinda' hard to point it, being sure of your target, or have your finger on the trigger, if you're not handling it.

If guns kill so many people, where are mine hiding all the bodies? :D 8-)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad