Freedom Munitions?

The place to discuss ammunition, reloading, ballistics, loads, and chamberings.
Darrell

Freedom Munitions?

Post by Darrell »

Does anybody have experience with their product? I'd never heard of them before, ran across them over at reddit/guns. They manufacture new, reloaded and "blaster" (blem) ammo, their prices do look pretty good by today's standards. Here's their main page:

http://www.freedommunitions.com/default.asp

Here's their current in stock page:

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/53970.htm
Eppur si muove--Galileo
skb12172

Re: Freedom Munitions?

Post by skb12172 »

Everything in .38 special appears to be out of stock.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Which is why I posted their current in stock link.

Reading around on the web, they get mostly good reviews. The 9mm is going for ~$12 a box, that's pretty good nowadays.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
martini

Post by martini »

I've been through about 2k rounds of their various 9mm loadings and have had no problems. No duds, no high primers and no short or long rounds. Very happy with them.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

I haven't had any issues with their 115gr 9mm through my M&P. Accuracy with their 55gr .223 Blaster ammo has been hit and miss.

Another plus for them, at least in my book, is that they are the primary sponsors of the Texas A&M 3-Gun club/team. They provide ammo (1500 rounds ea of 9mm and .223 per month) and I think some sponsored entries into the Fallen Brethren and TXMG matches.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Greg

Post by Greg »

Going to necro this. They've got some of the best prices on .40 range/practice ammo going right now, and they've been doing some minor promotions.

People here seem to have nice things to say, so I bought a decent amount. Hope to take some to the range soon.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Cool, thanks for the endorsement.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.