Moratorium?

This is the ONE and ONLY spot on this board where you can whine and bitch.
Fivetoes

Moratorium?

Post by Fivetoes »

On O'Bama postings, please? Seems like we are getting 24 hour coverage of the bastard, both on tv and the internet, liberal and conservative sites alike. It would be nice if this site was a refuge from the constant bombardment of "latest news".
Dedicated_Dad

Re: Moratorium?

Post by Dedicated_Dad »

Though I agree with Five on the "Dear Leader" burnout, I also must agree with Chris...

You could use the "search" feature to exclude any posts with his name in them and limit time to "since last visit" - I think, not checking right now but most "advanced" searches support this functionality...

DD
workinwifdakids wrote:MV Gun Counter: "We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control."
Random Internet Moron wrote: "High Caliber Magazine Clips are only useful for random slaughter of innocent civilians, so they should only be used by the police."
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

CByrneIV wrote:Don't want to see it, don't read it. It's a free country.
Effective subject titles would be a tremendous help here.

For instance, if this post had been titled, "How About a Moratorium on Obama?", I wouldn't have read it.
"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Know thine enemy, imho...
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

If there should be a moratorium on anything, it's defeatist posts which end with "God help us all".
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Oh would I LOVE to not see any more stories on our newly elected President, unfortunately, I think that's impossible unless you close your eyes to the world. Sadly, what he does and the decisions he makes affects us all, so it's far better to know what's coming and fight it if we have the opportunity, than ignore what's happening and get caught by surprise.

It's kinda' like the TV. If you don't want to see something on TV, DON'T WATCH IT. You don't see me bitching about the Rosie, Okra, Maury, Dr. Fill, or The View Out Some Fat Asses shows because I never watch them so they don't upset me (and 'cause if I did watch them, I'd be buying us a new TV is short order!).

To each his own. One of the worst things you can do is remain ignorant to what your enemy is doing.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad