Gun ads in my area

This is the ONE and ONLY spot on this board where you can whine and bitch.
Flintlock Tom

Re: Gun ads in my area

Post by Flintlock Tom »

MN M44 is not over-priced at $200. Current market is running $150-$300. (But, maybe, back in July that might have been the case.)

Also, I've found some good deals on Gunbroker and AuctionArms because the seller misspelled the name of the gun and no one who would have been interested could find it.
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Let me fix that thar description:

"Nice rifle but [strike]someone[/strike] I decided to chop it up and do a bubba [strike]sniper[/strike] crap job on it. Despite this, it's in good shape and [strike]they[/strike] I added a lot of amenities I found in catalogs. Has Picatinny Rail, Scope, bipods, rubber butt pad, cheek rest, 100 rounds, and another little pouch with other goodies inside. I've never fired it, honestly. I picked it up on a trade, really, I did. But [strike]whoever did this[/strike] I put a lot of money and work into it and really feel I should get my money back despite what the blue book price is."
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Greg

Post by Greg »

While we're necroing this, that original price for the Sub2k actually was pretty fair market.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Rod

Post by Rod »

From Armslist El Paso
I am selling a like-new Daniel Defence M4 - V2 in 5.56. It was fired once to test it out after I purchased it. It comes with the case, 2 mags, and all the original paperwork. I have loads of extra mags if you want to buy those as well.

$1,400 obo
Midway has them for $1200.
I.O. AK-47 with some very nice add ons
CAA 6 position buttstock
Gripod Foregrip/bipod
CAA Ergo Pistol Grip
UTG Forward Rail system
Texas Weapons System Rail top dust cover
Ambidextrous Single Point Sling mount
Tromix Rifle Shark Muzzle Brake/compensator
ATN Red Dot sight that I can include
700 rounds of 7.62X39
18 30 round magazines
I am willing to sell the whole package for $1100 or best offer, or I can sell the ammo and mags sperate.
Heck, the add ons are worth more alone than the gun.
ustom AR build. Never been fired. USN Gunnersmate assembled.
-Yankee Hill Machine handguard and flash suppressor
-Wilson Combat 5.56 Nato 1/9 Twist Fluted Barrel
-Vltor MUR-1 Upper
-Area 53 "El Jefe" Custom Lower
-PSA Lower Kit and Nickel Boron BCG
-MAGPUL STR adjustable buttstock and grip
-Punisher Engraved Charging Handle
-EOTech with Primary Arms Magnifier

All brand new, never been fired. A perfect AR for recreation, hunting, or home defense. Over $2500 in parts and optics. $2000 Firm
Nothing can go wrong if a USN Gunnersmate assembled it.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Rod

Post by Rod »

Here's one I missed. I've seen the collection but I don't think it's worth 3.5 million.
M-1 Carbine collection
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Rod wrote:Here's one I missed. I've seen the collection but I don't think it's worth 3.5 million.
M-1 Carbine collection
I dono, that night vision one alone is worth a ton of of money. Of course one would have to see the whole collection in person to judge. The may end up having to part it out though.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Rod wrote:
I.O. AK-47 with some very nice add ons
CAA 6 position buttstock
Gripod Foregrip/bipod
CAA Ergo Pistol Grip
UTG Forward Rail system
Texas Weapons System Rail top dust cover
Ambidextrous Single Point Sling mount
Tromix Rifle Shark Muzzle Brake/compensator
ATN Red Dot sight that I can include
700 rounds of 7.62X39
18 30 round magazines
I am willing to sell the whole package for $1100 or best offer, or I can sell the ammo and mags sperate.
Heck, the add ons are worth more alone than the gun.
Yeaaaaah.... Very possible this rifle is not even legal under 922r. IIRC, the CAA furniture is not US made, and it's pretty much all low end shit anyway. The TWS rail is the only actual worthwhile mod that is listed. Mags may be good if they are original comblock production, but then even with the ammo the price is stupid.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

You guys think this is bad? Go comb your local Craigslist for Miller welders and Photo lenses..

The pricing on some of this stuff boggles the mind.

My personal favorite is a "new in the box" :roll: Sony 35mmF1.8 E mount. Price new from Amazon? $445.

I've even seen several used Millers, notably mid sized Migs, that were priced higher than Cyberweld - IE Miller 211s for more than $1100.. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Same thing for amateur radio gear on e-bay. I've seen 20 year old rigs with very limited features go for more than a new unit.

Course, that can go both ways. Friend of mine bought a "CB" from Craig's list for under $100.00. turned out to be a fully working TS-520 HF rig.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".