Shooting intruder in the shower

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Vonz90

Shooting intruder in the shower

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix

Re: Shooting intruder in the shower

Post by Weetabix »

Bad choice on the shooter's part.
Authorities were still trying to determine why Rosa apparently broke in.
Apparently, he needed a shower.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

If you have time to go next door and get your gun, you have time to call 5-0. Not a good shoot.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Someone committing a felony got himself killed.

If the guy lived in Bothell, WTF was he doing in Mason County running around and breaking into houses?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

See, this is why you keep your CETME in the shower, along with a cookie in case you get hungry... :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Jered wrote:Someone committing a felony got himself killed.

If the guy lived in Bothell, WTF was he doing in Mason County running around and breaking into houses?
The dead guy was respected with no priors. I'm gonna guess a mental break of some kind. Especially if it is true he was spouting gibberish.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

skb12172 wrote: The dead guy was respected with no priors. I'm gonna guess a mental break of some kind. Especially if it is true he was spouting gibberish.
It's a 90 mile drive and you really have to be trying to end up in the weeds to get there. This dead guy ending up in Belfair makes me go, WTF. Even if he was going to pick up someone in Shelton, how he ended up out in the weeds in Belfair doesn't really make any sense to me. He had to get in his car and either get on a ferry or drive 30 miles south on I-5. Then he had to get off at SR-16. He had to follow that for 40 miles or so. The easiest way to get to Belfair is to get off SR-16 in Purdy and then turn left in Purdy cross that bridge, and then take 302 out toward Shelton. He could also have gone to Port Orchard and meandered around for a while, and then made his way down. He also could have gone through Bremerton. I grew up on the Pierce County side of that line, and that area is known for its methheads.

One wonders what the toxicology report will show, too. If he had smoked marijuana laced with embalming fluid, that could have seriously messed him up.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.