Just another traffic stop in Cenla.....

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Termite

Just another traffic stop in Cenla.....

Post by Termite »

<Whoop....whoop>....
Junior Termite pulls his Kawi Ninja over......while carrying a Glock 19 on his hip, two extra 17 round mags, along with three knives.

officer Fudd: "How old are you?"
Junior Termite: "Twenty."
Officer Fudd: "I see you are armed, please keep your hands above your neck, I'm going to disarm you."
Junior Termite: *hands presented in front, non confronting* "Yes-sir"
Officer Fudd: *after taking Glock off of hip* "I see you also have a knife-uh, two knives on you?"
Junior Termite: "I actually have three, would you like to take those off as well?"
Officer Fudd: "No, just keep your hands out of your pockets please."
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir, will do."
Officer Fudd: "Can I see your license and registration and proof of insurance?"
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir, I just need to get them from under my passenger seat." (Proceeds to undo bungee net wrapped over extra helmet on seat)
Officer Fudd: "You always carry an extra helmet, picking up girls?"
Junior Termite: "No, just tonight."
Officer Fudd: "You have a date tonight?"
Junior Termite: "I did, but she cancelled, just one of those nights."
Officer Fudd: "Ahh, gotcha. Well I pulled you over because you didn't signal when you turned in the turning lane. I'm going to run these numbers and the serial number on this gun."
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir."
Officer Fudd runs numbers as another cop pulls up and witnesses from a little ways back.

Officer Fudd: "Well everything came back clean, next time, use your blinker when you turn."
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir, I just assumed since I was in a turning lane, it wasn't necessary. I'll do it next time."
Officer Fudd: "I'm going to put your gun back in your backpack, you can put it back on after I leave."
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir, well it was nice meeting you, and thank you."
Officer Fudd: "Absolutely, and you have a safe night."
Junior Termite: "Yes-sir, you too."

Armed to the teeth, and Cenla cops laugh it off. Not to mention he has a Mohawk on his helmet.

Just another night in Cenla. :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Rod

Re: Just another traffic stop in Cenla.....

Post by Rod »

Perfect encounter. Respect on both sides, calm, cool, and polite. Only when you play asshole does the usual video confrontation happen. "Am I being detained?" "You ARE now asshole."
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
evan price

Post by evan price »

The thing that chaps my ass is the "i need to run your gun serial number".
Did they run the cell phone? The helmets? His boots?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Malthorn

Post by Malthorn »

Officer Fudd: "I'm going to put your gun back in your backpack, you can put it back on after I leave."
Nice fishing expedition into the backpack.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

There was no reason for the asshole to disarm him.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Netpackrat wrote:There was no reason for the asshole to disarm him.
Maybe not, but that's the cop's discretion. I normally don't but that's just me.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

When I was a kid, my grandpa counseled me on the inadvisability of arguing with people in authority, or, as he put it, "Don't get into a pissin' contest with a skunk, he's got you out-gunned, right off the bat." Sounds like the young man made a good call, under the circumstances.

In Alabama, there is no legal requirement to notify, and no legal requirement to surrender your weapon. Not sure how they do it in other places.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Greg

Post by Greg »

If they were giving out free steaks and BJ's, someone would still find something to complain about.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg wrote:If they were giving out free steaks and BJ's, someone would still find something to complain about.
I've always assumed they keep those amongst themselves.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

Greg wrote:If they were giving out free steaks and BJ's, someone would still find something to complain about.
Yeah, I suppose we should be thankful the cop didn't shot him in the back and plant drugs on his corpse, or run him in on a disorderly conduct and impound the motorcycle, or write him four different citations....all he did was take his legally owned and carried firearm, even though it had nothing to do with the pc for the stop, and run it through the system because....?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!