Mike Vanderboegh has died

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Catbird

Mike Vanderboegh has died

Post by Catbird »

Mike Vanderboegh, husband, father of three, and founder of the III% movement passed peacefully in his beloved Alabama home today.

In life, he fought tirelessly to restore the liberties that we had taken for granted. Because of his leadership and the movement that he created, we take them for granted no more. He was able to awaken minds to the possibility that a determined minority of free people could accomplish anything; so long as they did it together. They did not need a leader. They needed a cause and a banner from which to advance the cause of freedom. The III percent is that cause.
>>>LINK<<<
"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
MiddleAgedKen

Re: Mike Vanderboegh has died

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Yes. :(
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Precision

Post by Precision »

he was hated by many of those who I want to be hated by. Good on him. He will be missed by many, me among them.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

As he frequently said, it is often better to be despised by the despicable, than admired by the admirable. His blog seems to be in his son's capable hands these days.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop