Detroit is down 2 goblins

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
scipioafricanus

Detroit is down 2 goblins

Post by scipioafricanus »

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/08/v ... attackers/

Auto video warning

Quite refreshing that she was able to shoot two attackers after she was shot herself. And just after Hillary said that we have too many guns as well. If I had a smart phone I would keep something like this if I ever fight with an anti, and see how they can debate what she did.

SA
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
PawPaw

Re: Detroit is down 2 goblins

Post by PawPaw »

Yeah, I saw that. She took four hits and continued the fight Great mindset. I'm glad that she came out okay and that the two goblins that he shot are both recovering in jail.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Yeah, and SHE was toting a .45!!! Go WOMAN!!!! I can hear you ROAR!!!! Great job, but I think you need to spend some more time at the range (since it was obvious they were willing to KILL YOU, there should have been two CORPSES on the ground - and CERTAINLY NOT YOUR'S)!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

That's a fine start on things there.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

When you got shot by grandma, I don't think there is any putting a tough spin on that for the other inmates.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop