Spartanburg Wafflehouse Video Released

The place to talk about personal defense, preparedness, and survival; both armed and unarmed.
Jered

Spartanburg Wafflehouse Video Released

Post by Jered »

"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

The video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.
Read the rest of the story here.

There's also the inevitable:
"It still puzzles us as to why he would do something so crazy," said McSwain.

Williams actions were out of character for the Dorman High School senior who his family said had never been in trouble before.

"He was always sharp, always goofy, loved to dance, he was a respectable boy," McSwain said.
According to DOJ statistics, 73% of convicted robbers have had some sort of violent arrest record. 45% of robbers had some sort of active criminal justice status, either on trial, probation, or awaiting disposition of a court case. This family member is probably full of crap.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Aesop

Re: Spartanburg Wafflehouse Video Released

Post by Aesop »

More darwinism in action, and a community that owes a commendation to the CCW holder.
As for Williams, think of the life of crime he'll never get to lead, the taxpayers dollars that won't be wasted chasing, convicting, and confining him, and all the people he'll never get to victimize!
And a guaranteed 0% recidivism rate for him to boot!

30 years for the accomplice sounds like a light sentence where a homicide is involved and they were pointing guns and trying to rob people.
LWOP or at least 50 years with a shot at 2 years off for good behavior, would be a far more sensible choice all around.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

But, but…he was turning his life around and was an aspiring rapper!!! <sarcasm>

EDIT: Check out the comments. They are fantastic.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

skb12172 wrote:But, but…he was turning his life around and was an aspiring rapper!!! <sarcasm>

EDIT: Check out the comments. They are fantastic.
I couldn't see the comments in Firefox, so I had to go to IE to read them (getting started in a few minutes).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad