full auto crossbow

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Cybrludite

full auto crossbow

Post by Cybrludite »

Exactly what it says on the tin. As the guy I got the link from put it, the inventor looks like he'd be the sort to invent such a thing. :mrgreen:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: full auto crossbow

Post by Combat Controller »

The British guy with the "pump action" is pretty cool in a sad sort of way. We ought to write and let him know it is more "lever action" than pump though.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Now if it would've had automatic fire, the Pope wouldn't have outlawed it back in the day. He'd have been all "Round up some Saracens and let me try this thing."
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

nice, i kind of want one
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Looking at the inventor, I'm just wondering if there's a banjo mount on that contraption.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
jetfxr69

Post by jetfxr69 »

I opened this thread thinking I'd see the contraption from the last "episode" of Heavy Metal...