21st East Coast Custom Knife Show 2010 NYC

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
SeekHer

21st East Coast Custom Knife Show 2010 NYC

Post by SeekHer »

The 21st Annual
East Coast Custom Knife Show 2010

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
1605 Broadway @ 49th St. NY,
NY 10019

February 19, 20, 21, 2010
Friday 1-7 pm -
Saturday 10-6 pm -
Sunday 10-3 pm
Phone: 212-977-4000
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
moose42

Re: 21st East Coast Custom Knife Show 2010 NYC

Post by moose42 »

Simple question, why would they hold a knife show in such a freedom hating place?
Years from now our children and grandchildren living in a 3rd world America will ask "What were you doing on March 21st 2010 and why didn't you stop it?"
--Me

Come check out my blog where I share my crazy sci-fi and fantasy fiction.
Alone: King of One
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The same reason why they have the biggest car show at Jacob Javits, the biggest boat show at the same location..

MONEY AND POPULATION.

The NY Metro Area has 25 million people living here. That's more than all but 2 states(Cali and Texas). NY has more millionaires and billionaires than any other city in the US...

And there's no laws here on the buying and selling of knives and swords - only that you can't carry a knife longer than 4".

HTRN
Last edited by HTRN on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
ZeroGravitas

Post by ZeroGravitas »

As HT points out, even though there is a majority of liberals in the area, out of 25 million peeps, even a minority adds up to a lot of bodies.

I've never met HTRN, but I know he's had the same experience of discovering another closeted shooter - two weeks ago at a church class (I got roped into teaching CCD) an older Italian guy has a Beretta jacket on. After class I peel him off and kinda whisper "do you shoot birds?" Long and short of it was; heck yes, and I listened to great stories of bird shooting aristo-style from a happily retired investment banker.