Knuckle Dusters and Knuckle Knives

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
thatguy

Re: Knuckle Dusters and Knuckle Knives

Post by thatguy »

Precision wrote:Just a suggestion to someone that none of the frequent posters know.

Don't pick fights with the locals.

We (and by we, I mean the majority of people on the site) are a gregarious bunch and don't really care what you own or why. The issue comes when you create the potential for all of us getting into trouble.

A simple, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize..." works wonders then ask about the legality and site rules and you will likely be welcomed as a new member.

Antics like those in this post are not endearing and will likely get you very little positive commentary (or any comments) in the future.

take my suggestions for what you paid for them.
Alrighty.

If this topic is too much of a problem sorry for the headache. Let's just drop it and I'll remember never to dredge up knuckles and knuckle knives again.
randy

Post by randy »

OK Guys, warning flag on the field. I think things got a little tense on both sides of the discussion. Not over the line, yet. Just wanted everyone to think about phrasing (already pointed out by some).

I'm locking this thread. Seems like the basic information got passed. Feel free to start another one if you have anything relevant to add.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

thatguy wrote:
308Mike wrote:In California, possession of such items is a felony wobbler (misdemeanor or felony depending on circumstances of arrest and seizure) under California Penal Code Section 12020.
That matters about as much to me as what shampoo and conditioner Mr. & Mrs. Obama use.
Since I didn't see anywhere that specified what part of the country you are located, I was making an attempt to inform you in case you were in California - trying to keep you and potential silver bracelets from making contact.

In the future, if you specify where you are located, we can provide more accurate information regarding your request.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad