Caught a RAT yesterday.

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Candyman

Caught a RAT yesterday.

Post by Candyman »

On the way home from work yesterday. I stopped in at a local pawn shop to have a look around. I didn’t see anything I couldn’t live without and was about to leave when I spotted the ugly handle of a knife sticking out of a sheath in the display case wit a price tag of $29.95. I asked to have a look and was was surprised to see that it was an Ontario RAT-3. I offered $20 and they said yes. I guess you can say it was a good day.
EB61A142-5CAA-4479-888F-60C0FE9493D8.jpeg
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Greg

Re: Caught a RAT yesterday.

Post by Greg »

Arrest yourself. You robbed them. ;)

Nice deal!
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Candyman

Re: Caught a RAT yesterday.

Post by Candyman »

Would you believe that I did it again?
Stopped in the same shop today on the way home and they had another RAT-3 in the display case marked $28.99.
I didn’t even ask for a discount, and he sold it to me for $20 out the door.
77AAA249-14F4-45E6-9B0D-035F4FD5C168.jpeg
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.